You are visiting the web page owned by Jose Manuel Moreno Martín, with registered office at C / Julio César 28-21 of Cenes de la Vega (Granada), with CIF 44280147H (which in this document is called THE HOLDER).
You can contact THE HOLDER by email at email@example.com
These conditions (hereinafter LEGAL NOTICE) are intended to regulate the use of the THE HOLDER website that is made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this web page of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
This web page provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, THE CONTENT) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that THE OWNER offers through its portal and (with an enunciative but not limited), not to use them for:
- Carry out illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
The HOLDER complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the USER may request from the OWNER, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising his / her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be.
Likewise, the OWNER informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
Contents Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The USER recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- Availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER’s or third party’s computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
- The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or damages arising from circumstances occurring due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure
- In case there are forums, in the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same as the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.